20/04/2008

5th Daynion, Sevnion I

I'm already 32 daynions ! Times goes on and I'm not getting younger. I finally had a promotion at the mayor's office and I'm now an intern. With this new job, I'm able to learn more things about the war.

Photo_1


Lucie seems very interested by politic and she often ask me news about teh war. Her parents also perished in the explosion on the continent and she still secretly hope that they are alive. I admire her courage and a strenght. She won't let go and yet she continues to live even if life is difficult. We often meet at the Seamen Pub.

Photo_2


For now, she's not very comfortable with our dates and she seems to worry about gossips. Even if she never mentioned my elfic origins, I know she's a little embarrassed about people's look on her. We still have good times, though.


Photo_3


Today, I asked for a chess game under the shadow of the great pine. I think this game is fascinating and I didn't know such a thing when I was a kid. Lucie seems amused about my enthusiasm with the bishops, the queens, the towers... I like when she looks at me with her great black eyes and then when she smiles like that. After a delicious afternoon with her, I finally asked her out.


Photo_4

"Listen, Lucie, we know each other since a few daynions now and ... I know it's the war and maybe we won't spend our lives on this island, but I want to settle here, on Seagull Island. And if and island can't wear such a ridiculous name, I thought that it wouldn't be weird to see an elf-guy living with a woman. A red-haired woman wearing a black and white dress for instance...."


"What an idiot ! Of course it could be possible. I just need some time, if you're OK with it. I need ... to think about settling here and starting a new life. It means that I need to abandon the idea of my previous life on the continent and it's not easy."


"I'll let you all the time you need. Just tell me when you're ready."


snapshot_b515f39f_15176f9c


Then the most incredible thing happened. Lucie took me to some quite corner and kissed me softly. Our first kiss. My first kiss with that "irimar indis" like I love to call her in my minds : this so beautiful woman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gab!

What a good jojb you are doing with your English! Wow!

I commend you for writing this in English. Now I can read it. (I feel bad that I do not know French. )

Anyway, I put you in my feed reader so I can keep up with the story. :-)

gab75 said...

Oh, thanks Jade ! I have two more Daynions to write tonight on the french blog and then I'll translate it here ! Happy to see you loved it ^^

J-manandsimsrule said...

So him and the maid are heating things up heh? Anyways good job!

The Lunar Fox said...

That looks like Lucy Hanby (in the Enlish version of the game). =O

She's pretty, but she has a very round face. Her kids in my game are the ugliest sims I've had yet. (But they are all interesting and fun to play. :D)