21/04/2008

6th Daynion, Sevnion I

I've been demoted to the intern job because of an employee who reported the fact that I was spying the mayor from my office !


Photo_1

I couldn't stop but to think about it during the whole afternoon. Laurent Marques who works with me at the city hall drove back home with me to cheer me up but he just wasn't good at it.

"You stop crying, you wimp ! It's the blue that give you the blues ! It makes you think about the sea so you think about the city hall because it's on the shore. It's a bad thing to bring back work at home. Look at that ! Even your towels are blue !"


"I bought this place the way it is, you know..."


"And talking about bringing back work at home, did you learn anything with your big ears ?"

"Please, not you too. I have been demoted because of that, I don't want to definitely loose my job ! My ears did not betrayed me, my mouth did. Hence, I will keep for me whatever I will hear."

My sweet Lucie promptly came as soon as she knew. Apparently, things weren't great between her and Laurent. In fact, he did not understand that his presence with us was no more needed.

Photo_3

Anyway, he might talk ! Since Lucie was there, we couldn't do anything else but to stare the other one.


"I'm so sorry for your job. It's so unfair." she finally said.

"I know a way for you to cheer me up."



Photo_4

We were both embarrassed by Laurent presence, but I nevertheless kissed my beloved girlfriend. At least, things were clear now. Lucie was OK to kiss me in front of other people. Knowing Luarent, I was sure the gossip will be known by half the island before the night. An elf and a woman ! I was so touched that she accepted to live our love on broad daylight that I asked her to come and live with me. She accepted and move in with all her things and money : 19.000§ exactly !


I wanted the best for Lucie so we went in town for her to go to the best hairdresser and buy the clothes she dreamt about. I must admit I wasn't asking for such a result.


Photo_5

Lucie was magnificent though her simple way to be so. She wasn't the type of girl to wear alluring clothes, but she kept some great elegance. She was so beautiful !

I had great difficulties to fall asleep this night. Mostly because a gorgeous woman was sleeping in my bed and that I had too much honour to do anything with her before our wedding.

Photo_6

Believe me, it's difficult to stay cold when such a woman sleeps behind you, holding you in her arms. The thing was that my life was moving on step by step. Today, I understood that there would be high and low, and whatever happened at work could also happen in love. I also learned that for each bad thing, a good thing would come afterwards. To be demoted and finally live with the woman of your dreams. To be the only elf-refugee on an island and finally build your life here. No matter what future could be, as long as Lucie was by my side, I would always see the sun ray that shines between the clouds.

No comments: